- Hospice 101
- End-of-Life Care
- Bereavement Support
- Five Wishes – Advance Directivesfive-wishes
- Coping With the Holidays (1-1.5 hours)
- Practical Considerations for the Bereaved Child (1.5 – 3 hours)
- Grief and Loss in the Workplace (1-2 hours)
- Anger and Guilt Following a Loss (1-2 hours)
- Responses to Grief; Providing Support (1-2 hours)
- Caregiver Stress and Compassion Fatigue (1-2 hours)
- Coping with the Holidays Following a Loss (1-2 hours)
To schedule a future presentation, please contact Nancy Desler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-750-6632.
Additional resources are found below. Create a free personal website to keep loved ones updated, reflect, connect, share and get support when facing a life-changing illness.
Dementia/Alzheimer’s – https://www.alz.org/arkansas/
What Matters Now
What Matters Now provides free personal websites for people whose lives have been affected by serious illness or injury. Our intention is to help people be surrounded by the love and support of family and friends, and have space for reflection when facing a life-changing situation. What Matters Now is offered by The Samvara Project, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Hospice Journey provides free personal websites for people facing terminal illness. Hospice Journey is offered by The Samvara Project, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, in collaboration with hospice organizations throughout the United States.
The dying process is, for many people, the most profound and powerful time of their lives. Hospice Journey websites help people to reflect on their lives, feel the love and support of their family and friends, and express what matters most.