Hospice May Be Able to Help
Contact Our Hospice Specialists:
To learn more about how we can help, please complete the information form or contact one of our specialists at 479-872-3377. One of our hospice specialists will respond to your request within 24 hours and will be glad to answer any questions you might have. Any information you provide will be kept private, and there is no obligation.
Hospice Care includes:
- Medicines, medical equipment and supplies related to the hospice diagnosis
- Medication management to control pain and symptoms
- Social work, counseling, and chaplain support
- Volunteer services
- Bereavement services for 13 months after a loss
All of these services are covered by Medicare and most Medicaid and commercial insurances, with generally no out-of-pocket costs.
Why Work with Us?
- We work to accept all eligible patients*, and we meet our patients where they are on their journey.
- We have the privilege of walking this journey with hundreds of patients and families each year.
- We find that the expertise of our staff alleviates the burdens and stresses of those we serve, provides them with valuable support, and makes a significantly positive difference in the quality of their lives.
- We strive to hire the very best hospice specialists, and we take great pride in the satisfaction of our patients and their families:
- 93% said they would recommend our hospice care to others.
- 96% agreed that they had “just the right amount of emotional support.”
- 94% were pleased with our after-hours and weekend care.
*Eligibility defined as a life expectancy of 6 months or less if the disease runs its normal course.
Learn More about Your Options
We hope this is helpful to you, and we look forward to the opportunity to meet you and to provide you and your loved ones with the quality care you deserve. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist you.
Your Friends at Circle of Life